Thursday, May 30, 2013

This is taking off!!

I just started this a week ago and I seem to have really picked a project that people are interested in.  I have been contacted by people from all over offering to barter with me.  Today I am being interviewed by Rustik Magazine and I'm very excited by that.

My goal for this little experiment was to connect with my community and to share my love of food with everyone.  I'm excited to meet new people and tell their stories and share good food - this is more important to me than what "stuff" I get in return.  When I initially came up with this idea I thought it would be about the food but in reality it is more about the people I connect with and the food is the introduction.

So thank you in advance for "liking" me on Facebook and telling your friends about this.  I hope this grows and I can help develop a sense of community for all involved.


2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea Chef Sue. I doubt if we have much in common . I hardly ever turn the stove on but I hope to barter with you some day

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you enjoy good food we will get along just fine!!

    ReplyDelete